As I reflect on the past year and look forward to the coming New Year, I am somewhat surprised by the top ten blog articles on this site based on the numbers. Many of the them are articles written in prior years. Only two of the top ten were written in 2017, and those are at the bottom. Six articles were written in 2015. I am not sure what that says about how I am trending as a writer!
For all of the people who have stopped by, read an article or two and for those who responded by a “like”, a comment or a share of what I have written, thank you! I have enjoyed getting to know some of you through your own writing, and I look forward to reading what you have to say in the coming year.
Top Ten Blog Articles of 2017
1. The Ebla Tablets Confirm Biblical Accounts (2015)
2. It is Well with My Soul: The Story (2014)
3. C.S. Lewis on Individualism, Equality and the Church (2015)
4. The Message in the Earliest Creeds in the New Testament (2015)
5. The Story of Norma McCorvey (aka Jane Roe) (2015)
6. Tuning In To God’s Frequency (2016)
7. What if God is Cruel (2015)
8. Timing the Walls of Jericho (2017)
9. Have Christians Lost the Moral High Ground on Immigration? (2017)
10. My Journey (2015)